Saturday 2 November 2013

Hi I'm Daulton Pure Chokalate Gordon ,  This is my First Attempt At Creating A Blog 

Background = I am The Owner Of Several Pages On Facebook, Google+, And Twitter
Vimeo, Youtube, Tumblr, Etc ,..  I also Have Mediator Rights Of A Few , More About Them Later 

I would Like To Create A Great Blog , More To The Point , A Beautiful, 
Gorgeous Informative, Fun Blog !! , That will Attract Followers , probably
To Tell Me what I'm Doing Wrong , 

Along The Way "maybe" We Could exchange Ideas, Postings , And Find "Subjects of Interest" And Have A few Laughs Too !............

"So Cheers" you Have Reach  #thelineblog  "18+ONLY"


             Now lets take a moment to Enjoy A Commercial , Especially From "BEYONCE" 


"Did You Know That , Woman Are God's Gift To The World And Men, For 
"She is Where All Great Things Begin" Just A Day Without A Lady
"Is Like A Shower ,Without Water"
"Well Of Course You Did" She Always Knew !!
"NOW  THAT MEGAN IS HERE LETS GO OUT TO CLUB ALTO



THIS IS WHERE I GET OFF ,  WHILE I PLAN HOW TO EXPLORE OTHER BLOGS , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE IDEAS , HINTS, OR SUGGESTIONS

                                                     THIS IS #THELINEBLOG
Talking About Water I Love The Beach

"I Just Love Flower" 
Have A Great Day  









No comments:

Post a Comment